Entrance Examination Briefing in 2017 (held on May 13, 2017)
The entrance exam briefing will be held in Kyoto University.
In the briefing, we will introduce the social informatics department, the procedure of exam, and each division.
Global networking is rapidly expanding via information technology. Based upon the trends of technologies, which penetrate our daily lives, the Department of Social Informatics seeks to clarify the structures of highly complex information societies and actually design information systems that are useful for the world. Therefore, we endeavor to support the globalized activities of humans in the areas of culture, economics, ecology, disaster management, healthcare and education.
- Research and education at each group in the department of social informatics.
- Graduating School of Master Students
- Graduating schools of master students, its fraction, and the fraction of foreign students.
- Education Program
- The curriculum and unique education systems in the department of social informatics.
- Leading Graduate School: Unit of Design
- Information about the leading graduate school “Unit of Design”
2017. 05. 13 (SAT) 13:00 – 17:00 (tentative)
Lecture room 1, 2, and 3 (1F), Research building No.7, Yoshida Campus, Kyoto University (tentative) (Campus map (68))
HOW TO REGISTER
Please register for the the entrance examination briefing in 2017 by using this form:
- From JR Kyoto, Hankyu Shijo-kawaramachi, or Keihan Demachiyanagi station
- By Bus
- From JR Kyoto station: Take Kyoto city bus #17 or #206 for Hyakumanben
- From Hankyu Shijo-kawaramachi station: Take Kyoto city bus #3, #17, or #201 for Hyakumanben
- By train
- From JR Kyoto station: Take a JR train for Tofukuji, and transfer to a Keihan train for Demachiyanagi
- From Hankyu Shijo-kawaramachi station: Take a Keihan train at Gion-shijo station for for Demachiyanagi
- By walk from Keihan Demachiyanagi station
- Walk along Imadegawa street for 10-15 minutes to the east, and reach Hyakumanben intersection
- From Hyakumanben intersection
Hyakumanben is an intersection of Imadegawa and Higashioji streets. Research building No.7 is located at the northeast corner of Yoshida campus of Kyoto university. So enter the campus from the southeast of the Hyakumanben intersection, and walk to the east to find Research building No.7. Please look at the campus map for the details.
Contact e-mail address：contact [AT MARK] soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
(Please replace [AT MARK] with @)
Please contact us at the email adress above if you have any question about this briefing.